To begin, I would like to thank Tabitha for Nominating me for the Liebster Award. My apologies for making not of it sooner. However, I am thankful that I was nominated, and that new people are enjoying my blog.
The Rules for the Liebster Award are as follows:
- Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog.
- Answer the questions given and then come up with 10 new ones to ask your nominations.
- Nominate 8 other blogs, let them know you have nominated them and put a link to their blog in your post.
- No tag-backs.
- You must tell all the blogs that you have nominated them.
These are my answers to Tabitha’s Questions:
- If you had the chance, would you rather see what your future holds or relive any moment in your past? I would relive a moment from my past. If I knew what my future holds, I think it would affect my behavior in the present.
- What do you love about writing? Its freeing. I can say what I am sometimes afraid of saying. I create characters, I can tell a story.
- If you were stranded on an island with only one book what would it be? Hmm….it would be hard to choose just one book.
- What are some awards you’ve received in your personal life? I can recall any recently.
- Top 5 most played songs in your music library. Currently, Sia’s Chandler, Beyonce’s Flawless, and Beyonce’s 7/11, Fall Out Boys Centuries, Fergie L.A. Love(la la)
- What movie reminds you of your high school years? Glee, only we didn’t have a glee club or any sport teams, and any cheerleaders. We did have a strong Theatre club though.
- If you didn’t live where you are now, where would you be living? I would be living in San Francisco. I’m fascinated with the idea of living there. Just living on the west coast in general.
- What time era would you love to visit? The 80s. I love 80s music.
- Name a candy you cannot resist. Once I start on jolly ranchers, there’s no stopping.
- Do you prefer a physical book or an eReader? I am team eReader, I can have as many books as I want with out taking up physical space. I love it.
I now nominate the following bloggers:
My questions for the nominees are:
- What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
- If you could go any place in the world right now, where would that be?
- What has been the most surprising thing about blogging?
- Name something that you’ve never done, but it seems like everyone else has?
- What is your favorite childhood cartoon, or movie?
- Name something (movie, song, book, etc.) that everyone seemed to enjoy but you were not so thrilled about.
- Tell of a time you over came a fear.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What do you to do to unwind, get away from things that may stress you?
- What brings you the most joy?