I’ve seen quite a few bloggers participating in the the 30 Day Writing Challenge. I was intrigued but thought I’d missed the boat, but I’ve decided to just go for it.
- Have a sense of humor: I understand that not everyone is a comedian, but if you can make me laugh, you immediately have my attention.
- Be a Gentleman: I know we can debate whether Chivalry is dead, but I just a love a guy that is naturally a gentleman. Not the guy who puts on a show because he’s trying to impress you.
- Confident: Knows what he wants and goes after it.
- Enjoy Conversations: Someone who doesn’t always have to be out doing things. Someone who I can spend a evening just talking to.
- His Relationships with his Family and Friends: I think you get a real understanding of a person based on their relationships with those closest to them.
I am pretty old fashion. I want to be courted. I prefer the idea of friendship before moving on to anything more. I like a guy that open doors, and give you his sweater because your cold. I know these guys are out there, but they aren’t the norm today. At least among those in my age group. Its so hard to find a guy and just talk to him. Get to know him the old fashion way. Just talk, no ulterior motives.
I know that social media has had some affect on dating. Its silly to say it hasn’t. Whether its negative or positive, depends on who you ask. I tend to lean toward the negative. No one really talk, everyone texts. You think you know some one because of their Facebook and Instagram posts. No one works to get to know anyone because they feel social media tells the story. Its just where we are right now, and I accept that. I guess.