- Things rarely go as plan, but it is how you handle them that matters.
- Don’t neglect yourself. There is nothing selfish about making yourself a priority.
- People will let you down.
- Sometimes it’s those you expect the least of that surprise you the most.
- You are who are. You can’t be any one else. Embrace it. Own it.
- Don’t be so quick to Judge.
- Step out of your comfort zone. Go somewhere you don’t usually go. Speak with people you typically wouldn’t. Experience something outside your norm.
- People grow and grow apart.
- You shouldn’t have to question who your friends are and your relationships. If you find yourself doing this, it might be time to do reevaluate.
- Never compromise yourself. Never do anything where you have to compromise your beliefs and your values to please someone else.
This is response to Writing 101 Day 2 assignment to make a listing using the following, Things I like, Things I’ve learned, or Things I wish.