My goals for 2016:
- Get things done. Finish what I start and don’t just talk about doing things, just do it.
- Do more of what scares me. No more running from my fears, I intend to face them.
- Start a new job. I love where I work, but I hate the little pay and lack of opportunity to move up.
- Live a overall healthier lifestyle. This includes getting enough sleep, eating a variety of foods, being open to different foods, and learning to cook real food.
- Treat myself more often. Make myself a priority and not feel guilty about it.
- Put more time into blogging. After the 30 day challenge in November, I wrote that my goal is to blog at least twice a week. That remains my goal, and I intend to be deliberate about it. I also think this will help me become a better writer. I plan to comment on other blogs more often and be more active in the blogging community.
- Get into Financial Shape. My goal to start a new job, would certainly help this.
- Volunteer. This was something I did often a few years ago. I’m not sure why I haven’t been as active as I use to, but I’m going to jump back in. Volunteering is so fulfilling and any free time, I have, I will use to volunteer.